Tourist & Business Visa Requirements
JUSTIN DOCUMENT SERVICE, INC.
Yugoslavia [formerly known as The Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (SFRY)]
Yugoslavia incorporated the republics of Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Slovenia, Croatia, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Applicant must submit their current signed passport. Applicant must also include a color copy of the information page of the passport.
- Note: In order to obtain visas, passport must have at least two blank visa pages side by side. Pages in the passport marked “Amendment” pages are not valid for visas.
- JIDS recommends your passport is valid for at least six months past the last day of stay from international destination.
- JIDS can help you renew it if you need more validity. If you require passport services, please refer to our passport services section.
- Visa exemptions with a max. stay of 90 days are within any 6 months period. Extension is possible. – Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds (in hard currency) to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination.
- Warning: – Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry.