Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
Pre-Check Documents is available. If you choose to not pre check your documents, and JIDS receives your documents with errors, you will be charged for a representative to assist you with corrections.
Concierge Service is available for this country
- Every traveler needs a visa to enter Madagascar, regardless of the nationality
- Valid Signed Passport
- Applicant must submit their current signed passport. Applicant must also include a color copy of the information page of the passport.
Note: In order to obtain visas, passport must have at least two blank visa pages side by side. Pages in the passport marked “Amendment” pages are not valid for visas.
Madagascar requires 6 months from last day of stay for a visa to be issued.
- Applicant must submit (2) color, passport style 2 x 2 photograph.
- The photos must be recent within 6 months, and generally not the same photo as in the passport.
See digital image requirements: Passport Photo Requirements.
Justin Document Service – ORDER FORM & copies Mandatory order form, which must be included with your original documents to JIDS.
- ORDER FORM then PRINT to include with documents.
- COPIES of all documents included in your package to JIDS. If copies are not included then a $10.00 copy fee will be applied.
- Cover Letter from the U.S. Company
- Multiple entry, up to a 90 day stay
- For business letter please note the following:
- Applicant must submit a Business letter of support from a U.S. based company.
- This letter must be on your company letterhead.
- This letter must be sign by someone other than the applicant.
- Passport Information
- How your expenses will be paid
- Must be an original signed document.
See example below:
Example of Business Letter
- Valid, signed US passport
- One Visa Application Forms completed and signed.
- Flight itinerary and hotel confirmation
- Two Passport photos
- Must submit a computer-generated itinerary from a travel agency or online travel site. E-confirmation from an airline or travel company showing departure from the U.S. and arrival/departure to and from your visa destination. Acceptable with a valid record locator.
- Copy of flight Itinerary / Letter from travel agent on company letterhead confirming booking.
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…
Consular fee and processing time: (consular fees may change)
- Money order only (JIDS can get this for you for a fee)
- 53.52 Double or multiple entry -90 day validity
- 38.23 Double entry -60 day Validity
- 30.68 Single entry -30 day validity
- Validity is based upon how much time between when issued and travel arrival date
- Approx 7 days processing in Washington Embassy (allow mailing time)
- Applicable fee paid in U.S. Post Office Money Order, only. If you wish to include your own money order
- DO NOT WRITE or STAMP any information on your money order.
JIDS can obtain this money order for you.
See our pricing sheet for fees associated with this.
Please NOTE: Embassy fees may change without notice. JIDS does not assume any responsibility for changes. The above fees DO NOT include JIDS service fees, or return mail fees.
If JIDS is paying government fees (consular or passport agency fees) on your behalf a 5.7% processing fee will be added.
- If you’re a United States Alien resident, a copy of your Green Card must be attached to your application.
- If you’re a United States Visa holder, a copy of your U.S. Visa must be attached to your application.
- Federal Express starting at $39.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code. Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates). RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required. Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.
- Yellow fever vaccination is required. A yellow fever vaccination certificate is required if the traveler stayed in an affected area six(06) days prior to the trip.
- Yellow fever: vaccination is required if you have traveled from an infected area.
- Cholera: vaccination is recommended for travelers of over six months of age, when coming from and infected area. The certificate must be valid for a period of six months beginning six days after the vaccination date, or the same day in case of revaccination during the initial six month period.
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is usually benign. We suggest international traveler to get his vaccination for a better protection.
- Malaria: We recommend International traveler to consult his physician for proper prevention. There is a risk of Malaria all year long in the country.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control: CDC.GOV for complete health requirements.