Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Visitor visa issued upon arrival for up to 30 day stay.
- Valid, signed US passport.
- Passports accepted for entry must be valid on arrival. However, JIDS recommends validity be at least 6 months from date of departure.
- No Visa required for Nationals of USA for a maximum stay of 6 months.
- Visa Issuance:
- Multiple entry eVisa valid for 1 year can be obtained in advance.
- Register with the US Embassy in the countries you will visit.
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…