Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
Pre-Check Documents is available. If you choose to not pre check your documents, and JIDS receives your documents with errors, you will be charged for a representative to assist you with corrections.
Concierge Service is available for this country
REQUIREMENTS AS OF September 2022: Entry Measures for US CITIZENS
BUSINESS VISA for US CITIZENS:
EVISA NOW AVAILABLE:
Application for visa must be submitted online with no more than 180 days in advance to your trip and at least 14 days before. Applications with more than 90 days in advance to your trip will not be accepted. JIDS recommends applying at least 20 days or more in advance.
1 . Biodata page of Passport or Travel Document
2 . Photograph *taken within the last six months. If the photograph does not reflect your current appearance you may be refused to enter the Kingdom of Thailand
3 . Declaration file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/DeclarationForm.pdf
4 . A copy of ID card or passport of the signer (authorized person who signed the employment letter)
5 . Letter confirming employment details from an employer in foreign country signed by authorized person stating that the company will dispatch the employee to Thailand on which purpose
6 . Invitation letter from a company in Thailand
7 . Business license of the inviting company in Thailand with the company’s stamp and authorized person’s signature
8 . Applicant is required to upload his/her passport pages which contain all travel records for the past 12 months (1 year) since the last international trip.
9 . Applicant must apply for e-Visa via specific Embassy/Consulate conforming with his/her consular jurisdiction and residency. Applicant is required to upload document that can verify his/her current residency.
10 . Please upload your picture holding the photo and information page of the passport.
And it take 15 days to process according to the consulate. JIDS recommends having more than 20 days in advance, since the timing of EVISA is not guaranteed
Certificate of Entry (COE) is in addition to a TRADITONAL VISA FOR BUSINESS TRAVELERS
Tourism for US CITIZENS as of November 1,2021 US CITIZNES CAN STAY UP TO 30 days Visa Exempt
Business Travelers should have the following:
- Passport* and Visa and COE and Medical Certificate are required for business travel.
- COE Certificate of Entry required for all travelers /Quarantine rules in effect and MEDICAL COVID
- No Tourist Visa for visit less than 30 days, visa is required for longer visit.
- Entry Measures for Thai and Foreign Nationals (From 1 July 2022)– Thailand Pass not required– Upon arrival, please present certificate of vaccination or RT-PCR / Professional ATK COVID-19 test result issued within 72 hours before departure– Medical insurance not required
- As one of the Countries listed for Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival,
- U.S. Passport Holders* are not required to obtain a visa when entering Thailand for tourism purposes and will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 30 days up to twice a year
- or 15-day stays if arriving by land-crossing.
- Passport accepted for entry must be valid for at a minimum of 3 months beyond the last day of intended stay.
- If your passport does not meet the Schengen requirements, you may be refused boarding by the airline at your point of origin or while transferring planes. You could also be denied entry when you arrive in the Schengen area. For this reason, we recommend that your passport have at least six months validity remaining whenever you travel abroad.
- Valid Signed Passport
- *Thailand requires 6 months from last day of stay for a visa to be issued.
- Applicant must submit their current signed passport. Applicant must also include a color copy of the information page of the passport.
Note: In order to obtain visas, passport must have at least two blank visa pages side by side. Pages in the passport marked “Amendment” pages are not valid for visas.
JIDS can help you renew it if you need more validity. If you require passport services, please refer to our passport services section.
- Applicant must submit (2) color, passport style 2 x 2 photograph.
- The photos must be recent within 6 months, and generally not the same photo as in the passport.
- Must have at least 1 blank visa page.
See digital image requirements: Passport Photo Requirements.
- Must submit a computer-generated itinerary from a travel agency or online travel site. E-confirmation from an airline or travel company showing departure from the U.S. and arrival/departure to and from your visa destination. Acceptable with a valid record locator.
- Business travelers must include a invitation and certificate of registration from from the host in Thailand.
- If travel is for business and requesting a multiple entries visa, the request must be noted in company business letter as well as on the application and invitation letter. These are two separate documents.
Note: Self-employed must also submit a copy of a recent bank statement.
- For business letter please note the following:
- Applicant must submit a Business letter of support from a U.S. based company.
- This letter must be on your company letterhead.
- This letter must be sign by someone other than the applicant.
- Passport Information
- How your expenses will be paid
- Must be an original signed document.
See example below:
Example of Business Letter
Justin Document Service – ORDER FORM & copies Mandatory order form, which must be included with your original documents to JIDS.
- ORDER FORM then PRINT to include with documents.
- COPIES of all documents included in your package to JIDS. If copies are not included then a $10.00 copy fee will be applied.
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…
- Valid, signed US passport. Must be valid a minimum of 6 months from last day of stay.
- No Tourist Visa for visit less than 30 days, visa is required for longer visit.
- $ 30 Per Transit Visa 2-3 business days MINIMUM processing time/Single entry.
- $ 80 Per Tourist Visa 2-3 business days MINIMUM processing time/Single entry.
- $ 80 Per Business Visa 2-3 business days MINIMUM processing time/Single entry.
- $ 200 Per Business Visa 2-3 business days MINIMUM processing time/Multiple entries (not Guaranteed).
- Applicable fee paid in U.S. Post Office Money Order, only. If you wish to include your own money order
- DO NOT WRITE or STAMP any information on your money order.
JIDS can obtain this money order for you.
See our pricing sheet for fees associated with this.
Please NOTE: Embassy fees may change without notice. JIDS does not assume any responsibility for changes. The above fees DO NOT include JIDS service fees, or return mail fees.
If JIDS is paying government fees (consular or passport agency fees) on your behalf a 5.7% processing fee will be added.
- If you’re a United States Alien resident, a copy of your Green Card must be attached to your application.
- If you’re a United States Visa holder, a copy of your U.S. Visa must be attached to your application.
A HOLDER OF PASSPORT from Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Cuba, Egypt, India, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Vietnam, Yemen,
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT:
- Original and Copy of passport, valid re-entry permit, or travel document for travel to Thailand
- Copy of permanent resident card
- Three completed and signed application forms
- Three passport-size photographs (2” x 2”) taken not more than 6 months and all must be the same. The photographs must have a light color background with a full-face view without wearing a hat or dark glasses.
- Letter certifying current employment OR a guarantor’s letter from a U.S. resident/affiliated organization
- Letter from a host in Thailand, if not staying at paid accommodations while in the country as well as the certificate of registration
- The application form has to clearly indicate a reference person and address in Thailand and in country of your residence.
- Federal Express starting at $29.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code. Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates). RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required. Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.
- Vaccinations are NOT required unless travel is from or through an infected area within 10 days of leaving or transiting countries with the risk of yellow fever transmission. Check with health department for malaria.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control: CDC.GOV for complete health requirements.