Central Africa Republic
Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Admission and transit refused to visitors, arriving from Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone.
- Passport and Visa are required.
- Valid Signed Passport
- Applicant must submit their current signed passport.
- Note: In order to obtain visas, passport must have at least two blank visa pages side by side. Pages in the passport marked “Amendment” pages are not valid for visas. JIDS recommends your passport is valid for at least six months past the last day of stay from international destination. JIDS can help you add additional pages to your passport or renew it if you need more validity. If you require passport services, please refer to our passport services section.
- Visa Application
- Two applications forms both dully signed by the applicant (Copies of application accepted)
- Photo Requirement
- Applicant must submit (2) color, passport style 2 x 2 photograph.The photos must be recent within 6 months, and generally not the same photo as in the passport.
- See digital image requirements: Passport Photo Requirements.
- A letter from the applicant’s employer confirming that the applicant will return back to U.S.A in order to resume his/her duties after the visit;
- or a letter from the airline company or a travel organization guaranteeing onward return air ticket.
- COPY OF VACCINATION CERTIFICATE
- Invitation letter from Central African Republic host
- Proof of Travel
- Must submit a computer-generated itinerary from a travel agency or online travel site. E-confirmation from an airline or travel company showing departure from the U.S. with arrival/departure ,acceptable with a valid record locator.
- Fees & Processing for a U.S. Citizen
- A fee of $150 (3month) short stay
- Multiples entries $200(6 month to a year)
Just-In Document Service, Inc. service fee please refer to our pricing page or call us (914) 592-2760
- Vaccinations are NOT required unless travel is from or through an infected area.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control: CDC.GOV for complete health requirements.
- Federal Express starting at $29.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code.Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates).RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required. Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.