Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Valid Signed Passport.
- No visa required, traveling for tourism or business for up to 90 days.
- However, JIDS recommends your passport is valid for at least six months from the last day of stay from international destination.
- Register with the US Embassy in the countries you will visit.
JIDS can help you renew it if you need more validity. If you require passport services, please refer to our passport services section.
- Passport accepted for entry must be valid for at a minimum of 3 months beyond the last day of intended stay.
- If your passport does not meet the Schengen requirements, you may be refused boarding by the airline at your point of origin or while transferring planes. You could also be denied entry when you arrive in the Schengen area. For this reason, we recommend that your passport have at least six months validity remaining whenever you travel abroad.
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…