Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Valid Signed Passport.
- Call consulate if traveling for specific business. Personal Appearance for business visa.
- Visitor visa issued upon arrival for up to 30 day stay for tourism only.
- Nationals of USA traveling as tourists, must buy a Tourist Card on arrival. Fee will apply.
- Warning- Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry.
- COVID rules can be found here: travel.state.gov
- Coronavirus Information for the Dominican Republic Mon, 05 Apr 2021.
- Last updated: [04/05/2021] *** Effective January 26, all airline passengers to the United States ages two years and older must provide a negative COVID-19 viral test taken within three calendar days of travel.
- HEALTH FORM is mandatory. HEALTH DECLARATION FORM can be found here: https://eticket.migracion.gob.do/Home/
- Vaccinations are NOT required unless travel is from or through an infected area.