United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Health forms before departure
- Contact your host in UAE to verify if you need to carry anything with you for the upon arrival visa.
- Vaccinated and Unvaccinated travelers have different requirements, please check with the Embassy directly.
- Online form to attest their vaccination certificates before departure. The link to the attestation form can be found here. Fully vaccinated travelers will also be required to present the COVID-19 vaccination certificate with a QR code upon arrival.
- Passport valid for 6 months longer than your stay.
- Visa issued upon arrival for visit less than 30 days.
- US Citizens do not need to obtain a visa prior to entry to the UAE if the duration of their visit will be less than one month. We suggest carrying a letter on company letterhead for business travelers.
- REQUIRED APP ON PHONE : to download the COVID19-DXB app on their phone. Travelers entering Abu Dhabi must download AlHosn App
- Visit CDC for updated travel information regarding COVID
- Warning: All travelers entering Abu Dhabi are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued no more than 48 hours before departure with a QR code upon arrival.
- Fully vaccinated travelers must complete an online form to attest their vaccination certificates before departure. The link to the attestation form can be found here.
- Visitors with an extended validity in their passports are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with a residence permit issued by the United Arab Emirates and who have a passport which has been extended for a year in embassies in the United Arab Emirates.
- Visitors not holding return/onward tickets For details, click here could be refused entry.
- Verification of this information can be obtained by calling 202—672-1050.
- Visitors not holding return/onward tickets For details
- Federal Express starting at $29.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code. Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates). RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required. Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.