Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Valid Passport
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months beyond the period of intended stay.
- Visa not required for Nationals of USA with a normal passport for a maximum stay of 3 months.
- Onward or return ticket is required.
- Proof of sufficient funds required.
- Must complete and submit an online Entry Statement within 10 days of departure and no later than 48 hours before departure. The form can be found here using a browser other than Internet Explorer
- Must present a health insurance policy with COVID-19 coverage during their stay. Temporary residents with an A/1 to A/5 visa and B/1 visa (with health insurance coverage from employer) and those arriving from Ukraine (directly or via a transit flight) are exempt from this requirement
- You are encouraged to download the Hamagen (The Shield) mobile application
- Vaccinations are NOT required unless travel is from or through an infected area.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control: CDC.GOV for complete health requirements.