Justin Document Service Inc. is one of the few authorized Passport & Visa Expediting companies authorized to work directly with the US Department of State, Passport Agency. We have had this privilege for over 25 years. Our experience and guidance is key to getting you to your destination on time.
URGENT and RUSH SEALED ENVELOPE requests require a MANDATORY pre-check to save time and money.
Appointments are limited and will take 3-4 days to process, call us 914-592-2760. Proof of travel and letter of authorizations will be required. CALL OR EMAIL us for updated information.
Lost,Stolen,NEW,Minors,Damaged Passports ONLY ONE SERVICE with JIDS Available
- EXPEDITED SERVICE with proof of travel and letter of authorization, this is a limited appointment made by JIDS if traveling within 14 days (30 days if proof of VISA) JIDS service fee includes prechecking your documents. (ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY with bar codes which must include the $60 expeditefee )
- Some acceptance facilities also require an appointment to get these documents SEALED IN A HAND CARRY ENVELOPE Ask JIDS which day they recommend for sealing prior to JIDS appointment.
- Expedite Service without proof of travel–is not available for this type of service.
Pre-Check Documents– If documents are not pre-checked and something is wrong with your sealed envelope you will be charged in full price to resubmit.
Concierge Service– is available.
Please Note: If Passport Agency calls us for additional documents, you will be charged $50-150.00 for us to bring the agency the missing documents, the passport agency has the right to ask for additional documents even if they are not required in the preliminary pre check.
ALL PASSPORT AGENCY REQUESTS MUST BE advised to us at least the day before you overnight mail to us, so we can advise procedures and times.
Nothing will be accepted for that day if you have not pre-arranged it with us in advance. The passport will be submitted on the next available appointment date if not scheduled with us, so the numbers of days to process will begin then.
You are here because you Need a your passport was LOST< STOLEN <MUTILATED or DAMAGED and you need a NEW Passport Expedited and the following is applicable for you:
- You are applying for your first U.S. passport; or
- You are under age 16; or
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16; or
- Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged; or
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago; or
- Your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change.
You Must Apply in Person at acceptance facility* then give sealed envelope to JIDS.
An Acceptance facility is a post office or county clerk that executes passport requests. You should call ahead to verify time open for this, and that they will SEAL THE ENVELOPE FOR A HAND CARRY Appointment by Justin Document Service, Inc. (Passport & Visa Expeditors) Advise them we have a appointment for you at the Passport Agency. Find a local acceptance facility.
Step 1: Authorization Process:
FIRST call JIDS and set up to PRE CHECK DOCUMENTS which is included in the service fee
- Present the following IN PERSON to your local Passport Acceptance Agent
- DS-11 must appear in person at an acceptance facility
- The Acceptance Agent endorses the Passport Form (DS-11) and places it in an envelope then seals it with a government seal. DO NOT open it after it is sealed.
- Sealed envelopes from the US Dept of State must be presented to JIDS within 4 business days of being sealed. Please advise what day it was sealed to JIDS.
- YOUR OWN CHECK to Department of State. Must include the $60.00 EXPEDITE FEE If this is not included and they scan your application, it will be returned UNDONE AND JIDS SERVICE FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE.
- MINORS must also be present at the appointment with both parents. GO to NEW CHILD PASSPORT INSTRUCTIONS
Before you start, please note: SIGNATURES MUST MATCH ON ALL DOCUMENTS, applications and previous passports, or forms of identification
- Special Requirements for All Minors Under Age 16.
- Special Requirements for All Minors Ages 16 & 17.
- Special Requirements for Diplomatic, Official, & Regular No-Fee Passports.
- Special Requirements for Individuals Applying From Outside the U.S.
- If you are behind in child support payments, you may not be able to get a passport (See Child Support). www.travel.state.gov
- Click for Letter of Authorization (this letter allows Just-In Document Service, Inc. to expedite your passport application.)
- Please read the statements with the CHECK BOXES, the first two authorize us to help you, if you choose to tick the third box, you are not authorizing us and the passport office will not accept.
- US passport application form DS11 Must be done ONLINE and signed in front of a acceptance facility advisor.
- Also form must be signed by both parents of a minor under 16 years of age DS-64
- Completed & printed DS-11-Cannot be signed until clerk witnesses it DO NOT SIGN until asked to in front of clerk
- Hand written forms will not be accepted. (Exception: hand written forms if applying for a second valid passport with DS11 form)
- When filling in application online DO NOT ADD ANY MAILING FEES in the delivery field on application. Check standard free.
- Double sided application will not be accepted
- Verify that your completed online application after you create it online and print out, displays a bar code in the upper left-hand corner and at the bottom of each page. Will not be accepted if this is cut off.
If application is not done online you must advise JIDS. We will do an application and present it with the sealed envelope or it will not be accepted by the passport agency. Additional service fee.
All documentation submitted as citizenship evidence will be returned to you.
Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship (You must submit one of the following. Photocopies and notarized copies are not acceptable):
- Previously issued, undamaged, and fully valid U.S. Passport (5 year for minors or 10 years for adults)
- Certified U.S. birth certificate (must meet all of the following requirements):
- Issued by the City, County, or State of birth
- Lists bearer’s full name, date of birth, and place of birth
- Lists parent(s) full names
- Has date filed with registrar’s office (must be within one year of birth)
- Has registrar’s signature
- Has embossed, impressed, or multicolored seal of registrar
- Photocopies and notarized copies are unacceptable
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
- Naturalization Certificate
- Certificate of Citizenship
Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship- If you cannot present primary evidence of US citizenship, you must submit secondary evidence of U.S. citizenship. Determine what form of secondary evidence is most appropriate for your situation based on the descriptions within. Go to Department of State for further explantion.
- Passport Book $110.00
- Expedited Processing $60.00 when doing application this must be checked
- 1-2 Overnight MAIL RETURN when doing application this must be checked
- Execution Fee $35.00
- Passport Card is an additional 30.00 Govt fee (this is returned separately in the regular mail)
Sealed envelopes from the US Dept of State must be presented to JIDS immediately so the application does not expire. If the application expires, you will have to return to the acceptance facility and JIDS will have to also charge you to resubmit your documents.
JIDS service fee is in addition to the government fees, and sealed envelopes must be expedited within 3 days. 4-6 day service fees do not apply. See Justin Document Service pricing page for our service fees which are in addition to the US government fees.
Acceptable identification with photograph must be presented at the time of application.
- Fully-valid Driver’s License *
- Current Government ID (city, state or federal)
- Current Military ID (military and dependents)
*If you apply at an Acceptance Facility and submit out-of-state primary identification, you must present an additional ID document, as well. For example, if you apply in Maryland with a Virginia Driver’s License, you must present a second ID containing as much of the following information as possible: your photo, full name, date of birth and the document issuance date.
Bring a photocopy of the front and back of each ID document that you will present when you apply.
Give yourself peace of mind !
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM
and let JIDS will do it for you $20.00
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…..
- Copy of flight itinerary from the travel agent or airline. With your name and record locator.
- Copy of plane ticket or e ticket confirmation.
- A letter on business letterhead paper, addressed to the US Department of State, detailing your upcoming international travel dates and signed by your employer. The passport agency prefers flight itinerary. If you use this letter you may be asked for additional documents.
Before you decide on which service you want, see our pricing page here
Pre-Check Documents is mandatory for this service and is included in your service fee
Concierge Service $150.00 available for this country
Mandatory order form, which must be included with your original documents to JIDS.
- ORDER FORM then PRINT and sign to include with documents.
- PHOTOCOPIES of all documents included in your package to JIDS. If copies are not included then a $10.00 copy fee will be applied.
- Federal Express starting at $39.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code.Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates).RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required.SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $10.00.
If you follow our instructions on this site, and overnight your documents to us or visit our office, we will hand deliver your passport request directly to the US Department of State for processing. We wait on line , so you do not have to, then we pick everything up when it is ready for collection. Once ready you have options for the return of your passport. You can come into out office for pickup, use a overnight carrier or perhaps if you are local, you would prefer a messenger service to hand deliver them to you.
By requesting information, taking information from JIDS website, or by submitting an order to JIDS you agree to all terms and conditions listed.