Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Business Visa Required
- Call JIDS before, see if eligible for 120 day ETA.
- Valid Signed Passport.
- Visa required, except for A max. stay of 180 days for nationals of USA.
- Visa Issuance:
- Visa required, except for Visitors traveling as tourist can obtain a visa on arrival at Yerevan (EVN), for a max. stay of 120 days.
- Fee: AMD 15,000/-, payable in local currency only.
- Register with the US Embassy in the countries you will visit.
JIDS recommends your passport is valid for at least six months past the last day of stay from international destination.
JIDS can help you renew it if you need more validity. If you require passport services, please refer to our passport services section.
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…