Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
Application forms may be duplicated on plain paper but must be clear copies with original signature.
- Passport and Visa are required.
- Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for a minimum of 6 months beyond the period of intended stay.
- Nationals of USA who have visited Congo (Dem. Rep.), Guinea,Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal and Sierra Leone within 3 months prior to arrival in Iraq are subject to screening and health check. Exempt are holders of diplomatic passports.
- Holders of passports containing an Israeli stamp or visa will be refused entry in Iraq.
- Color copy of valid, signed U.S. passport to apply, then once approved actual passport must be brought in for visa stamp.
- Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for visas to be processed. Applicants will be contacted once the embassy is in receipt of the approval from authorities in Iraq.
- One Visa Application Form completed and signed.
- Two passport type photograph.
- Detailed itinerary.
- If Business Visa additional requirements:
- If travel is for business please include a business letter of responsibility, Click for Sample business letter.
- This letter must be on your company letterhead.
- This letter must be signed by someone other than the applicant.
- INVITATION from host in Iraq- An official letter stating the purpose of travel (visit, work…etc), duration of stay, and/or an invitation letter from Iraqi authorities, the host company, meeting or exhibition organizers in Iraq.
- If Tourist Visa requirements:
- Letter of explanation of the trip objectives.
- An official letter stating the purpose of travel (visit, work…etc), duration of stay, and/or an invitation letter from Iraqi authorities, the host company, meeting or exhibition organizers in Iraq.
Justin Document Service – ORDER FORM & copies Mandatory order form, which must be included with your original documents to JIDS.
ORDER FORM then PRINT to include with documents.
COPIES of all documents included in your package to JIDS. If copies are not included then a $10.00 copy fee will be applied.
- Just in Document will FedEx all required documents to DC consulate for processing and approval. Processing time could take from 4-6 weeks for approval. Passports will be required once approval is received.
- Approved applicants will be issued single-entry visas valid for three months from the date of issuance.
In some cases, multi entry-visas valid for six months and one year will be granted.
- 40.00 single entry
- 100.00 multiple entry
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…
- Federal Express starting at $29.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code. Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates). RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required. Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.