Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
Passport and Visa are required. PERSONAL APPEARANCE is REQUIRED directly to consulate if visa is needed, please contact Consulate General of Peru.
- One Visa Application Form completed and signed. For business NEW YORK Residents must call 646-735-3828 verify if visa needed and if so make personal appearance.
- A valid U.S. passport is required to enter Peru.If any compensation is earned and paid while in Peru, a business visa is required, and an income tax declaration must be processed before departing Peru. This tax declaration process takes approximately three days.
Travelers who need a business visa should contact the Peruvian Consulate General Office in Washington, D.C. located at 1625 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20036; telephone number: (202) 462-1081; website: http://www.embassyofperu.org/. There are also Peruvian consulates in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Paterson, and San Francisco.
- USA passports traveling as tourists
- Tourists staying less than 90 days do not require a visa.
- Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination.
- Warning: Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused.
- Yellow fever vaccination is required if traveling from or through an infected area.