Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Valid, signed US passport.
- Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for a minimum of 3 months from the arrival date.
- No tourist visa required if staying up to 3 months.
- No business visa required if staying up to 3 months.
- Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination.
- VISIT THE CDC.COM website for up-to-date recommendations for entering this country concerning COVID.
Register with the US Embassy in the countries you will visit.
Give yourself peace of mind !
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS will do it for you $20.00
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…..
- Vaccinations are NOT required unless travel is from or through an infected area.
- Vaccination against yellow fever required if arriving within 6 days after leaving or transiting countries with risk of yellow fever transmission…See CDC Destinations for exact details concerning your specific travel.