Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
Pre-Check Documents is available. If you choose to not pre check your documents, and JIDS receives your documents with errors, you will be charged for a representative to assist you with corrections.
Concierge Service is available for this country
- Passport and Visa is required. Please call JIDS to verify which type visa is required. (Dated September 2021)
- Your passport must be valid for 6 months longer than your last day of stay in Bolivia.
- The visa must be obtained prior to trip.
- Valid Signed Passport
- Applicant must submit their current signed passport.
- Applicant must also include a color copy of the information page of the passport.
Note: In order to obtain visas, passport must have at least two blank visa pages side by side. Pages in the passport marked “Amendment” pages are not valid for visas.
Passport must be valid for at least six months past the last day of stay from international destination.
JIDS can help you add additional pages to your passport or renew it if you need more validity. If you require passport services, please refer to our passport services section.
- Applicant must submit (2) color, passport style 2 x 2 photograph.The photos must be recent within 6 months, and generally not the same photo as in the passport.
See digital image requirements: Passport Photo Requirements.
- Must submit a computer-generated itinerary from a travel agency or online travel site. E-confirmation from an airline or travel company showing departure from the U.S. and arrival/departure to and from your visa destination. Acceptable with a valid record locator.
- AND copy of actual airline tickets or e ticket.
Justin Document Service – ORDER FORM & copies Mandatory order form, which must be included with your original documents to JIDS.
- ORDER FORM then PRINT to include with documents.
- COPIES of all documents included in your package to JIDS. If copies are not included then a $10.00 copy fee will be applied.
Note: Self-employed must also submit a copy of a recent bank statement.
- For business letter please note the following:
- Applicant must submit a Business letter of support from a U.S. based company.
- This letter must be on your company letterhead.
- This letter must be sign by someone other than the applicant.
- Passport Information
- How your expenses will be paid
- Must be an original signed document.
See example below:
Example of Business Letter
- No business letter required, all else the same.
- U.S. citizens: $140 U.S. dollars
- Rush fees: $100 U.S. dollars
- Non-U.S. citizens: $80 U.S. dollars
- Rush fees: $70 U.S. dollars
- Processing time in embassy: 5 Business Days
- Rush 3 Business Days (from arrival in Washington)
- For rush fees (same day), expect a separate money order fee.
- Applicable fee paid in U.S. Post Office Money Order, only. If you wish to include your own money order
- DO NOT WRITE or STAMP any information on your money order.
JIDS can obtain this money order for you.
See our pricing sheet for fees associated with this.
Please NOTE: Embassy fees may change without notice. JIDS does not assume any responsibility for changes. The above fees DO NOT include JIDS service fees, or return mail fees.
If JIDS is paying government fees (consular or passport agency fees) on your behalf a 5.7% processing fee will be added.
For Just-In Document Service, Inc. service fee please refer to our pricing page or call us (914) 592-2760.
- Federal Express starting at $29.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code.Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates).RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required.Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.
- International Certificate of vaccination for Yellow Fever is mandatory and must be presented at time of application.
- Cholera vaccination is also recommended.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control: CDC.GOV for complete health requirements.