Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
Pre-Check Documents is available. If you choose to not pre check your documents, and JIDS receives your documents with errors, you will be charged for a representative to assist you with corrections.
Concierge Service is available for this country
Call JIDS first if outside this jurisdiction
- New Jersey,
- New York,
- New Hampshire,
- North Dakota,
- Rhode Island,
- South Dakota,
- Entry requirements: Visa is required. Personal Appearance. Appointment necessary.
Consular fee payments and documents to the NYC section must be submitted in-person. Visa applications and payments may be submitted by mail or in-person. Payment for all fees must be paid by money order.
- Valid passport is required valid for 6 months from date of arrival.
- Call the consulate of your jurisdiction for requirements and appointment.
- JIDS can only assist with PRE CHECKING DOCUMENTS.
Business & Tourist Visa requirements for US Citizens: up to 30 day stay
- Valid Signed Passport ,valid for at least 6 months from date of arrival
- Applicant must submit their current signed passport. Applicant must also include a color copy of the information page of the passport.
Note: In order to obtain visas, passport must have at least two blank visa pages side by side. Pages in the passport marked “Amendment” pages are not valid for visas.
JIDS can help you renew it if you need more validity. If you require passport services, please refer to our passport services section.
- One Visa Application Form completed and signed. Application Photocopy is acceptable. Must carry original to Kazakhstan.
- Applicant must submit (1) color, passport style 2 x 2 photograph.
- The photos must be recent within 6 months, and generally not the same photo as in the passport.
- Must have at least 1 blank visa page.
See digital image requirements: Passport Photo Requirements.
- Must submit a computer-generated itinerary from a travel agency or online travel site. E-confirmation from an airline or travel company showing departure from the U.S. and arrival/departure to and from your visa destination. Acceptable with a valid record locator.
- Copy of flight Itinerary / Letter from travel agent on company letterhead confirming booking.
Justin Document Service – ORDER FORM & copies Mandatory order form, which must be included with your original documents to JIDS.
- ORDER FORM then PRINT to include with documents.
- COPIES of all documents included in your package to JIDS. If copies are not included then a $10.00 copy fee will be applied.
- A written statement with a request to issue a visa, including a trip purpose
JIDS can obtain the invite for you FORM FOR INVITATION
Copy of invitation letter from a host company in Kazakhstan(not required for up to one month single entry visas). The invitation must clearly indicate the following: name of applicant; exact name of inviting company; exact dates of the visit to Kazakhstan ; the itinerary. Inviting company should provide the confirmation (visa support/telex) for your trip through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Invitation is only required for multiple entries visa.
- Official invitation letter from authorized organization in Kazakhstan. This invitation must be approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, must include full name, passport data, nationality, place of birth, occupation, cities to be visited, validity requested (i.e. 3 month, 6 month. etc) And # of entries and approval number. Telex approval to Embassy. Visas are issued for exact dates of invitatio
- Cover Letter from the U.S. Company
- For business letter please note the following:
- Applicant must submit a Business letter of support from a U.S. based company.
- This letter must be on your company letterhead.
- This letter must be sign by someone other than the applicant.
See example below:
Example of Business Letter
- ALL MUST REGISTER AT THE LOCAL OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF KAZAKHSTAN OR AT HOTEL WITHIN 72 HRS UPON ARRIVAL. Otherwise they will be fined by the immigration service on departure.
- If travel is for Tourism please include copy of invitation letter from the hosting tourist company in Kazakhstan. Tourist visa is issued only for one month an cannot be extended.
- If travel is for Home stay please include an invitation for temporary visit. Your relatives or friends in Kazakhstan can obtain invitation from local authorities (Ministry of Internal Affairs) and send it (original) to your address in the USA. The invitation is valid within one year from the date of issuing.
- Official invitation letter from authorized organization in Kazakhstan. This invitation must be approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, must include full name, passport data, nationality, place of birth, occupation, cities to be visited, validity requested (i.e. 3 month, 6 month. ect.) And # of entries and approval number. Telex approval to Embassy. Visas are issued for exact dates of invitation.
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…
- If you’re a United States Alien resident, a copy of your Green Card must be attached to your application.
- If you’re a United States Visa holder, a copy of your U.S. Visa must be attached to your application.
JIDS rush service is 2-5 business days from submission to consulate.
- Consular fee and processing time: (consular fees may change) Multiple 1 year business visa can only be authorized by the Ministry and varies in validity.
|Single entry (prolongation in Kazakhstan)||160 US dollars|
|Double entry (prolongation in Kazakhstan)||160 US dollars|
|Triple entry (prolongation in Kazakhstan)||160 US dollars|
|Multiple entry (prolongation in Kazakhstan)||160 US dollars|
|Single entry||240 US dollars|
|Double entry||240 US dollars|
|Triple entry||240 US dollars|
|Single entry||160 US dollars|
|Double entry||160 US dollars|
|Triple entry||160 US dollars|
- Federal Express starting at $39.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code. Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates). RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required. Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.
- Vaccinations are NOT required unless travel is from or through an infected area.
- HIV test is required only for stays of over 3 months or requesting a multiple entry.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control: CDC.GOV for complete health requirements.