Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
Pre-Check Documents is available. If you choose to not pre check your documents, and JIDS receives your documents with errors, you will be charged for a representative to assist you with corrections.
Concierge Service is available for this country
- Passport and Visa are required.
- Valid Signed Passport
- Applicant must submit their current signed passport. Applicant must also include a color copy of the information page of the passport.
- Copy of the 1st page of your passport
- (vital statistics information with signature) and arrange it so that it fits vertically into the upper left half of a standard Letter size paper. Keep in mind that the Embassy needs both the copy and the original in order to process them properly.
- One Visa Application Form completed and signed.
- Please glue the picture rather than stapling it. As indicated, the dates should all be written in the order of day-month-year.
- Business letter of responsibility form U.S. company
- For business letter please note the following:
- Applicant must submit a Business letter of support from a U.S. based company.
- This letter must be on your company letterhead.
- This letter must be sign by someone other than the applicant.
- How your expenses will be paid
- Must be an original signed document.
See example below:
Example of Business Letter
- Invitation from person to be visited certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
A letter of invitation from the person or company that you are visiting is also required. It’s very important to note that the letter has to be certified by the State Foreign Citizens Registration Service of Turkmenistan, and it will only be valid for 3 months from the date of certification. If you are only a tourist and will not be visiting anyone in particular, then you need to contact a tourist agency and obtain permission from them.
- Applicant must submit (1) color, passport style 2 x 2 photograph.
- The photos must be recent within 6 months, and generally not the same photo as in the passport.
- Must have at least 1 blank visa page.
See digital image requirements: Passport Photo Requirements.
- Appropriate proof of identity (such as a personal ID or a driver’s license),
- Must submit a computer-generated itinerary from a travel agency or online travel site. E-confirmation from an airline or travel company showing departure from the U.S. and arrival/departure to and from your visa destination. Acceptable with a valid record locator.
Justin Document Service – ORDER FORM & copies Mandatory order form, which must be included with your original documents to JIDS.
- ORDER FORM then PRINT to include with documents.
- COPIES of all documents included in your package to JIDS. If copies are not included then a $10.00 copy fee will be applied.
Up to 10 days 35 75 55 135 Up to 20 days 45 75 75 135 Up to 1 month 55 75 95 135 Up to 2 months 85 115 155 215 Up to 3 months 115 155 215 295 Up to 4 months 145 195 275 375 Up to 5 months 175 235 335 455 Up to 6 months 205 275 395 535 Up to 7 months 235 315 455 615 Up to 8 months 265 355 515 695 Up to 9 months 295 395 575 775 Up to 10 months 325 435 635 855 Up to 11 months 355 475 695 935 Up to 12 months 385 515 755 1015
- Applicable fee paid in U.S. Post Office Money Order, only. If you wish to include your own money order
- DO NOT WRITE or STAMP any information on your money order.
JIDS can obtain this money order for you.
See our pricing sheet for fees associated with this.
Please NOTE: Embassy fees may change without notice. JIDS does not assume any responsibility for changes. The above fees DO NOT include JIDS service fees, or return mail fees.
If JIDS is paying government fees (consular or passport agency fees) on your behalf a 5.7% processing fee will be added.
- Federal Express starting at $29.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code. Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates). RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required. Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.