Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- No Visa required for tourism or business meetings up to 3 month stay. Visitor permit upon arrival.
- Valid, signed US passport.
- Onward or return ticket is required.
- Proof of sufficient funds is required.
- Vaccination against yellow fever required if arriving within 6 days after leaving or transiting countries with risk of yellow fever transmission Recommended: – Malaria prophylaxis. Malaria risk – mainly due to P.falciparum – exists throughout the year excluding some eastern and southern outlying islets. P. falciparum resistant to chloroquine and sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine-reported. P. vivax resistance to chloroquine reported. Recommended prevention: IV.