Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Valid Signed Passport.
- Visa not required, for a max. stay of up to 60 days for U.S. citizens.
- Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for the period of intended stay.
JIDS can help you add additional pages to your passport or renew it if you need more validity. If you require passport services, please refer to our passport services section.
- Vaccinations are NOT required unless travel is from or through an infected area.
- Recommended: Malaria prophylaxis: malaria risk, exclusively due to P. vivax, exists from June through October in areas bordering Tajikistan and Uzbekistan (Batken, Jalal-Abad and Osh regions) and in the outskirts of Bishkek. Recommended prevention.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control: CDC.GOV for complete health requirements.