Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- NO VISA is needed for up to a 1 year stay for US citizens.
- Additional Information:
- Visitors are required to hold proof of health insurance and sufficient funds to cover their stay.
- Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry.
- Valid Signed Passport
- Applicant must submit their current signed passport.
- Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for the period of intended stay.
- However, JIDS recommends your passport is valid for at least six months past the last day of stay from international destination. JIDS can help you renew it if you need more validity. If you require passport services, please refer to our passport services section.
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…
- Limited malaria risk – exclusively in the benign form (P. vivax) – exists focally from June to October inclusive in the eastern part of the country bordering Azerbaijan.
- Recommended prevention:
- Passengers arriving in Georgia for a stay longer than 1 month are required to hold documents proving medical inspection for Aids infection. Inspection on arrival is compulsory if the passenger can not show these documents.
- Additional requirements
- If you’re a United States Alien resident, a copy of your Green Card must be attached to your application.
- If you’re a United States Visa holder, a copy of your U.S. Visa must be attached to your application.
- Accompanying MINORS:
- Minors up to/incl. 15 years of age traveling alone must hold a passport or a letter of consent from the parents.