Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Passport and Visa are required.
- Visitors are required to hold proof of hotel accommodation and all documents required for their next destination.
- All visitors arriving in Cote d’Ivoire are subject to screening and health checks. Passengers may be quarantined for further assessment.
- Valid Signed Passport
- Applicant must submit their current signed passport. Applicant must also include a color copy of the information page of the passport.
- Note: In order to obtain visas, passport must have at least two blank visa pages side by side. Pages in the passport marked “Amendment” pages are not valid for visas.
JIDS recommends your passport is valid for at least six months past the last day of stay from international destination.
JIDS can help you renew it if you need more validity. If you require passport services, please refer to our passport services section.
- One (1) Visa Application Forms can be found at this link, completed and signed.
- The application form must have original signature.
- (NOTE: Make sure that you complete the correct visa application form based on the duration of stay).
Justin Document Service – ORDER FORM & copies Mandatory order form, which must be included with your original documents to JIDS.
ORDER FORM then PRINT to include with documents.
COPIES of all documents included in your package to JIDS. If copies are not included then a $10.00 copy fee will be applied.
- Applicant must submit (2) color, passport style 2 x 2 photograph.The photos must be recent within 6 months, and generally not the same photo as in the passport.
See digital image requirements: Passport Photo Requirements.
- Must submit a computer-generated itinerary from a travel agency or online travel site. E-confirmation from an airline or travel company showing departure from the U.S. and arrival/departure to and from your visa destination. Acceptable with a valid record locator.
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…
- Applicant must submit a Business letter of support from a U.S. based company.
- This letter must be on your company letterhead.
- This letter must be sign by someone other than the applicant.
Must be an original signed document.
See example below:
Example of Business Letter
- Official letter of invitation from the sponsor in Ivory Coast – authenticated/notarized by the city hall in Abidjan”..
- A letter of invitation legalized by the municipality of the municipality where the person who invites or a hotel reservation resides
- Hotel Confirmation (if staying at the hotel)
- Letter of Invitation from your host in Ivory Coast – authenticated/notarized by the city hall in Abidjan (if staying with friends/relatives)
Consular fee and processing time: (consular fees may change)
A Money Order fees apply:
- Americans and Canadians: $ 150 for a validity of one (01) year
- Cameroonians: $ 141 for a validity of three (03) months
- Other nationalities:
- $ 40 for one (01) month
- $ 70 for two (02) months
- $ 120 for three (03) months
- Rush can be done in 3 business days if approved
Applicable fee paid in U.S. Post Office Money Order, only. If you wish to include your own money order
DO NOT WRITE or STAMP any information on your money order.
JIDS can obtain this money order for you.
See our pricing sheet for fees associated with this.
Please NOTE: Embassy fees may change without notice. JIDS does not assume any responsibility for changes. The above fees DO NOT include JIDS service fees, or return mail fees.
If JIDS is paying government fees (consular or passport agency fees) on your behalf a 5.7% processing fee will be added.
- Federal Express starting at $29.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code. Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates). RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required. Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.