Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
Pre-Check Documents is available. If you choose to not pre check your documents, and JIDS receives your documents with errors, you will be charged for a representative to assist you with corrections.
Concierge Service is available for this country
- Visa Documents Required
- New York Consulate only open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Valid Signed Passport
- Applicant must submit their current signed passport with blank visa pages.
- Applicant must also include a color copy of the information page of the passport.
- Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the last day of stay.
Note: In order to obtain visas, passport must have at least two blank visa pages side by side. Pages in the passport marked “Amendment” pages are not valid for visas.
Passport must be valid for at least six months past the last day of stay from international destination.
JIDS can help you add additional pages to your passport or renew it if you need more validity. If you require passport services, please refer to our passport services section.
- Applicant must submit (2) color, passport style 2 x 2 photograph.The photos must be recent within 6 months, and generally not the same photo as in the passport.
See digital image requirements: Passport Photo Requirements.
- Must submit a computer-generated itinerary from a travel agency or online travel site. E-confirmation from an airline or travel company showing departure from the U.S. and arrival/departure for Afghanistan is acceptable with a valid record locator.
- Hotel confirmation
- Algerian partner or company local branch invitation letter from Algerian host
- For business letter please note the following:
- Applicant must submit a Business letter of support from a U.S. based company.
- This letter must be on your company letterhead.
- This letter must be sign by someone other than the applicant.
- Passport Information
- How your expenses will be paid
- Must be an original signed document.
See example below:
Example of Business Letter
- Hotel reservation, notarized invitation letter or travel agency invitation letter. Algerian host invitation letter can be notarized at the city hall in Algeria or at a notary public office if made by an Algerian living in the US. Algerian host must provide a copy of his Algerian ID, passport or consular card;
- A copy of round trip flight ticket;
- Statement of financial resources or proof of income (pay stab, bank statement…);
- Passport hard copy and a copy of the first page. The passport should be valid for at least six months;
- APPLICATION TWO (2) New York Visa Application Must be done online, original signature on both
- Application form MUST be filled out on screen, printed and then dated and hand signed. Handwritten forms are not accepted. Photos should be glued on the box reserved for photo at the upper right side of the application form. There is only ONE application form but you have to submit two copies with a glued photo on each copy.
- Applications with application form missing information will not be processed. Please fill out all the boxes (For example, if your parents are deceased, give their full names. Do not leave the section blank and do not write “Deceased”.)
Justin Document Service – ORDER FORM & copies Mandatory order form, which must be included with your original documents to JIDS.
- ORDER FORM then PRINT to include with documents.
- COPIES of all documents included in your package to JIDS. If copies are not included then a $10.00 copy fee will be applied.
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…
|Entries||Validity||Processing Time||Embassy Fee|
|Single||1 month||8-10 business days minimum||$160.00|
|multiple||3 month||8-10 business days minimum||$190.00|
|Entries||Validity||Processing Time||Embassy Fee|
|Single||Varies||8-10 business days minimum||$100.00-140.00|
|Single||3 month||Could Vary||$180.00|
- Applicable fee paid in U.S. Post Office Money Order, only. If you wish to include your own money order
- DO NOT WRITE or STAMP any information on your money order.
JIDS can obtain this money order for you.
See our pricing sheet for fees associated with this.
Please NOTE: Embassy fees may change without notice. JIDS does not assume any responsibility for changes. The above fees DO NOT include JIDS service fees, or return mail fees.
If JIDS is paying government fees (consular or passport agency fees) on your behalf a 5.7% processing fee will be added.
For Just-In Document Service, Inc. service fee please refer to our pricing page or call us (914) 592-2760.
- If you’re a United States Alien resident, a copy of your Green Card must be attached to your application.
- If you’re a United States Visa holder, a copy of your U.S. Visa must be attached to your application.
Accompanying MINORS :
- Application form signed by both parents or legal guardian(s).
- Notarized letter of consent signed by both parents or legal guardian(s).
- Original and copy of the minor’s birth certificate.
- Federal Express starting at $29.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code.Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates).RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required.Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.
- Vaccination against yellow fever required if arriving within 6 days after leaving or transiting countries with risk of yellow fever transmission.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control: CDC.GOV for complete health requirements.