Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
Application forms may be duplicated on plain paper but must be clear copies with original signature.
- Announced January 2020
- Feb. 5,2020 Passengers with a residence permit or visa issued by China (People’s Rep.) who have been in China (People’s Rep.) in the past 2 weeks are not allowed to enter Kuwait.
- Passengers with a residence permit or visa issued by Hong Kong (SAR China) who have been in Hong Kong (SAR China) in the past 2 weeks are not allowed to enter Kuwait.
- Passport and Visas are required.
- Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry.
CALL JIDS to assist with an EVISA before you go.
- Visas for travel to Kuwait are available before departure.
- Do not send any documents to JIDS until you speak with us.