Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Italy Important information:
- Passengers entering Italy are currently needed to complete a Passenger Locator Form via the EUdPLF application (https://app.euplf.eu/).
- Information for travelers with Italy as destination country:
- All passengers wishing to enter Italy, via all means of transportation, will be required to complete the digital PLF (https://app.euplf.eu), prior to entering the country.
- Domestic flights do not need dPLF
- One form must be completed for each adult passenger; accompanied minors can be registered on the form of the accompanying adult. In the case of unaccompanied minors, the dPLF must be completed by the parent or legal guardian before departure.
- Check the Italian Ministry of Health for further information:
- For entry related requirements (and not for platform questions), only if the information cannot be found in the website, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Only for travelers with Italy as destination country)
- Valid Signed Passport valid for at least 3 months from last day of stay.
- No visa required, traveling for tourism or business for up to 90 days.
JIDS recommends your passport is valid for at least six months from the last day of stay from international destination.
- Passport accepted for entry must be valid for at a minimum of 3 months beyond the last day of intended stay.
- If your passport does not meet the Schengen requirements, you may be refused boarding by the airline at your point of origin or while transferring planes. You could also be denied entry when you arrive in the Schengen area. For this reason, we recommend that your passport have at least six months validity remaining whenever you travel abroad.