Documents Legalized
Expediting Passports And Visas For Over 30 Years

In this section, we have provided the different essential US Government Passport and Visa Applications which you will need to either get your passport needs taken care of or obtaining a visa to one of the many different countries we service. Countries are organized in alphabetical order for your convenience. Please choose a country from the list above. If you need visa service or passport service instructions, costs or processing time associated with the applications, please refer to the appreciated page or contact us for more details.

All applications are available for you to download in Adobe PDF format. To view the files you must first download the Adobe Acrobat Reader.

NEW UPDATES: AS OF NOVEMBER 4, 2009 ALL applications presented to acceptance facilities or JIDS MUST be done thru the website utilizing the BARCODE, then printed, signed and given to Just-In Document Svc. or to acceptance facility to seal, then JIDS to process.

ANY application HANDWRITTEN, received by JIDS will be redone with barcode by JIDS and charged a service fee of $25.00 in addition to processing fees. Please call us if you need assistance.

DS-3053 Parent statement of consent.



DS 11Use for New and child, lost, Amend and or add pages to your passport.
DS 64Use for Lost passport in addition to form 11.
DS 82Use for passport renewal.Click here to fill in the Passport form on line.
DS-5504Change Name
Order FormPassport & Visa Order Form. Or CALL 914-592-2760 or email
Business LetterSample business letter

Always Available To Help!

If you have any questions feel free to call us at (914) 592-2760

Scroll to Top