Passport Services
Justin Document Service, Inc.

Please read the explanation of each services below as it will guide you for which service you need:

  • Pre check is mandatory for us to make your appointment.
  • Service fee is nonrefundable if cancelled within 72 hrs. of appointment.   If documents arrive incorrect service fees apply.


Mail back services return 1-2 day delivery service has increased as of 1/23/2023 from 18.32 to 19.53. (No proof of travel required)

JIDS offers two types of service:

  • Expedite service can take up to 3-7 weeks from the day an application is submitted to the day a new passport is received. These door-to-door timeframes include both our processing times and mailing times on the front and back end. Specific documents are required, call JIDS to pre check all documents before sending to us.
  • Expedited with an appointment with JIDS in as little as 3 business days. Appointment must be made directly with JIDS and are limited. Specific documents are required. Call 914-592-2760


CHEST up photos taken have been rejected, and they are giving us new guidelines of shoulders up, Please look at the photos before they are printed at CVS or any other place doing passport photos. They have rejected many photos from the chest up saying the head is too small.

 Social Security numbers are MANDATORY on applications, if your infant does not have one yet call us we can advise.

Please Note: If you do not opt for us pre checking your documents, and the Passport Agency calls us for additional documents you will be charged $50.00-100 for us to bring the agency the missing documents. You will not be charged for second visit if we approved a pre check.

ALL applications presented to an acceptance facility or Justin Document Service, Inc. MUST be done online and have a bar code on top left side and bottom corner. Expedite fee must be marked on fees page before printing this application.  A photo should be taken of this page, once you print the fees will disappear.

Must be printed on single sided paper and given to to an acceptance facility to seal, then JIDS to process. Call for instructions.

ANY application HANDWRITTEN, received by JIDS must be redone.

Please call us if you need to pre check your documents or add a concierge service. If you need special assistance to avoid costly and time consuming errors


  1. Name Change-form # DS-5504 if passport name is changed within 1 year of issue date.
  2. If name change is more than 1 year form issue date of passport than form DS-82 must be used.

Extension of limited validity passport/Extension of 2nd duplicate passport is considered a renewal. There are no extensions.

-Form DS-82 The limited passport will be canceled and any valid visas will have to be reapplied for. Forms vary.

You are considered a first time applicant if the following is applicable for you:

  • You are applying for a US passport for the first time.
  • Your expired US passport is not in your possession.
  • Your previous US passport has expired and was issued more than 15 years ago.
  • Your previous US passport was issued when you were under 16 and you are now over 16.

For applicants under the age of 16 see the Child under 16 instructions

If your passport is lost, stolen or damaged see the Lost or Stolen Instructions.

First time US passport applicants must make an appearance at a local post office or court house to sign their application for passport.

See First Time Applicant Instructions for details.

You are renewing a passport if the following is applicable for you:

  1. You can submit my most recent passport.
  2. You were at least 16 years old when your most recent passport was issued.
  3. You were issued your most recent passport less than 15 years ago.
  4. You use the same name as on your most recent passport, OR, you have changed your name marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to reflect your name changes.

If the above is applicable for you then see: Passport Renewal Instructions If not you need to use either: First time applicant instructions or Child under 16 instructions or Lost/stolen instructions depending on your situation.

Follow these instruction if you are applying for passport and you are under the age of 16. A Parent or legal guardian of the child must appear at a local post office or court house where the passport application is signed. Applicants 14 years or older must accompany the parent. These instructions are used whether or not the child has had a previous passport. See: Instructions for Applicants Under 16 Years.

If your passport was stolen, lost or damaged and still valid then you need Instructions for a Lost or Stolen Passport. If you have a lost or stolen United States passport you must make an appearance at a local post office or court house to sign the passport forms. The passport application is then sent to Just In Document Service, Inc for process.

If you have changed your name from the name on your current passport then you need to follow these instructions. You will submit evidence of the name change such as a marriage certificate, a certified court order or other satisfactory evidence. Traveling with conflicting names on your ID, passport and plane tickets can cause problems so updating the US passport is important. See Name Change Instructions.

If your passport have run out of visa pages then you need to renew the book as of 1/1/2016.

If your current passport was only issued for 1 year or less you may extend its validity to the full 5 or 10 years. Extension of limited passports usually requires the submission of sufficient proof of citizenship or the document indicated on actual passport. See Extending the Validity of Limited.

Select this process if you need 2 valid passports for security or other reasons. (i.e. a second passport in addition to your current, valid passport)

Always Available To Help!

If you have any questions feel free to call us at (914) 592-2760

Scroll to Top