Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
Pre-Check Documents is available. If you choose to not pre check your documents, and JIDS receives your documents with errors, you will be charged for a representative to assist you with corrections.
Concierge Service is available for this country
- Valid, signed US passport
- No tourist visa required if staying up to 6 months, period of stay will be determined by immigration officer upon arrival.
- No business visa required if staying up to 6 months, period of stay will be determined by immigration officer upon arrival.
- Tourist/Business visa is required for over 90 days stay.
Please note: The United Kingdom. Visas for long stay ,student or work visas for example require finger printing.
- Check if your nationality needs a visa, call JIDS. If yes use guidelines below:
Valid, signed passport (6 months validity)
- NON US CITIZENS: Additional requirements
- If you’re a United States Alien resident, ORIGINAL and a copy of Residence Card must be attached to your application. Notarized copy is acceptable.
- If you’re a United States Visa holder, a copy of your U.S. Visa must be attached to your application.
- Applicants MUST REGISTER and do APPLICATION and Make BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT then call JIDS to help with payment and submission
Application Online READ BEFORE YOU BEGIN
How long it takes you to complete the application will depend on your particular situation. You will be able to save your application and come back to it another time if you need to.
If you are inactive for 25 minutes you will be automatically logged out.
To apply for a visit visa to the UK, you need to:
- complete the application form and answer in English SIGN ONCE PRINTED
- Once you have a completed UK application, stamped biometrics form and all supporting documents call JIDS.
- Then pay for the visa fee online (in most cases) Give proof of payment to JIDS
- provide your bio metrics (fingerprints and facial photograph) Give proof to JIDS(paper with red stamp from bio metrics center)
Credit Card accepted for fees online.
BEGIN start their application form on gov.uk (https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa). They will be given options to purchase Priority Service at the end of the form, which they can opt to do so or instead select “Standard”.
After the payments are finalized, they will select an option to book appointment for BIO-METRICS and register with commercial partner, whereby they will be routed to VFS’s new appointment management system. Here they will register, book appointment, and purchase any additional services required (PRIORITY PAYMENT is approx 5 or 6 business days from submission. JIDS must make an appointment to submit 0nce you send us the completed application done online).
- In addition to online fee and JIDS fee $450.00 there will also be $95.00 Submission Fee online from a third registered party will be paid by JIDS on your behalf.
- Applicant must submit (1) color, passport style 2 x 2 photograph.
- The photos must be recent within 6 months, and generally not the same photo as in the passport.
- Must have at least 1 blank visa page.
See digital image requirements: Passport Photo Requirements.
- Cover Letter from the U.S. Company
Invitation Letter from Zambian company
Note: Self-employed must also submit a copy of a recent bank statement.
- For business letter please note the following:
- Applicant must submit a Business letter of support from a U.S. based company.
- This letter must be on your company letterhead.
- This letter must be sign by someone other than the applicant.
- Must be an original signed document.
See example below:
Example of Business Letter
- Also for business- most recent bank statement or pay stubs.
Justin Document Service – ORDER FORM & copies Mandatory order form, which must be included with your original documents to JIDS.
- ORDER FORM then PRINT to include with documents.
- COPIES of all documents included in your package to JIDS. If copies are not included then a $10.00 copy fee will be applied.
- A hotel reservation/confirmation of tour,
- most recent bank statement,suggest 3 months
- letter of employment.
- Flight itinerary
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…
- Consular and Priority fees must be paid directly online with your credit card.
- Minimum process is 5 days and it varies by nationality and is at the discretion of the consulate, and rush fees will apply.
Please NOTE: Embassy fees may change without notice. JIDS does not assume any responsibility for changes. The above fees DO NOT include JIDS service fees, or return mail fees.
If JIDS is paying government fees (consular or passport agency fees) on your behalf a 5.7% processing fee will be added.
- Federal Express starting at $29.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code. Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates). RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required. Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.