Passport Extend Instructions

Few circumstances allow extending a passport.  If you were given a limited validity passport and a LETTER from the US DEPARTMENT OF STATE they will advise which form to fill out to extend your passport to its full validity.  A number may be stamped on the amendment page of your passport.  Call JIDS for further clarification.