Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
Concierge Service is available for this country
- Valid Signed Passport-12 month validity from last day of stay
- Applicant must submit their current signed passport.
- Applicant must also include a color copy of the information page of the passport.
Note: In order to obtain visas, passport must have at least two blank visa pages side by side. Pages in the passport marked “Amendment” pages are not valid for visas.
- Visa required.
- Valid, signed US passport valid for at least 12 months from date of departure from Oman.
- Photocopy of passport vital statistics information. SCAN of PASSPORT COLOR Vertically
- SCAN One NEW PASSPORT PHOTO
- Flight itinerary and hotel reservations with all names on it
- Must enter OMAN within 1 month of approval and stay no longer than 30 days per visit
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Upon arrival in Oman, you may be required to present the following documents to immigration officials when entering the country. MUST CARRY these with your valid passport.
- An Oman e-visa authorization
- A copy of your flight itinerary
- A copy of your hotel confirmation
APPLICATION Questions will be sent to you, call JIDS to request them.
- Cover Letter from the U.S. Company
- Note: Self-employed must also submit a copy of a recent bank statement.
- For business letter please note the following:
- Applicant must submit a Business letter of support from a U.S. based company.
- This letter must be on your company letterhead.
- This letter must be sign by someone other than the applicant.
- Passport Information
- How your expenses will be paid
- Must be an original signed document. Afghanistan also requires Passport Information in the letter.
See example below:
Example of Business Letter
Justin Document Service – ORDER FORM & copies Mandatory order form, which must be included with your original documents to JIDS.
ORDER FORM then PRINT to include with documents.
COPIES of all documents included in your package to JIDS. If copies are not included then a $10.00 copy fee will be applied.
See our pricing sheet for fees associated with this.
Please NOTE: Embassy fees may change without notice. JIDS does not assume any responsibility for changes. The above fees DO NOT include JIDS service fees, or return mail fees.
If JIDS is paying government fees (consular or passport agency fees) on your behalf a 5.7% processing fee will be added.
Give yourself peace of mind!
Simply fill out this form STEP FORM and let JIDS do it for you $20.00.
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency. Read more…
- If you’re a United States Alien resident, a copy of your Green Card must be attached to your application.
- If you’re a United States Visa holder, a copy of your U.S. Visa must be attached to your application.
Accompanying MINORS :
- Application form signed by both parents or legal guardian(s).
- Notarized letter of consent signed by both parents or legal guardian(s).
- Original and copy of the minor’s birth certificate.
- Federal Express starting at $29.95 for priority Weekday Delivery based on zip code.Special Deliveries of Federal Express VARY (Ex. SATURDAY DELIVERY OR 8AM DELIVERY, call for rates).RESIDENT home deliveries are an additional $3.00 to have signature required.Verify SIGNATURE OR NO SIGNATURE must be selected.
- You can include a printed air bill to avoid additional charges. Account numbers without air bill will be charged $5.00.
- Vaccinations are NOT required unless travel is from or through an infected area.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control: CDC.GOV for complete health requirements.
- Malaria prophylaxis: malaria risk, due to P. falciparum and P. vivax, is sporadic and very localised.