Please note this visa requirements are for US citizens only. If you are not a US citizen please contact our office at (914) 592-2760.
US passport must be signed, valid for at least 6 months and with at least 2-3 blank visa pages not amendment pages in passport. If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport or passport renewal for a valid US passport.
- Visa requirements are for US citizens only.
- No tourist visa required if staying up to 90 days.
- No business visa required if staying up to 90 days.
- Valid, signed US passport.Note: Botswana requires 6 months validity from last day of stay.
- Since COVID
- All travelers must present a negative COVID-19 test on arrival issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
- Admission and transit refused to visitors arriving from Congo (Dem. Rep.), Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone.
- Vaccination against yellow fever required if arriving within 6 days after leaving or transiting countries with risk of yellow fever transmission
- Recommended: Malaria prophylaxis. malaria risk, mainly due to P. falciparum, exists from November to May/June in the north.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control: CDC.GOV for complete health requirements.